Zhejiang TC Ceramics Electronic Co., Ltd.
Shaoxing Dehui Semiconductor Materials Co., Ltd.
Add：No. 22, Sanjiang East Road, Doumen Street, Yuecheng District, Shaoxing City
The AMB (Active Metal Brazing) process utilizes a small amount of active elements (for example, titanium Ti) contained in the brazing material to react with the ceramic to form a reactive layer that can be wetted by the liquid brazing material, thereby realizing the ceramic-metal bonding a method.
AMB-AlN ceramic copper clad laminate has the characteristics of high thermal conductivity, high insulation, high thermal capacity and thermal expansion coefficient matching the chip. It is an indispensable packaging material in the power semiconductor industry. Mainly used in: rail transit, intelligent power transmission, electric vehicles, high-end white goods and high-end refrigerator industries.
● The main component is aluminum nitride ceramics, which has high thermal conductivity;
● Thermal conductivity ≥ 170 W/m*K at 25°C
● CTE of 4.6~5.2 ppm/K at 40°C - 400°C
● Suitable for high voltage and high power power electronic device applications
● High insulation, high reliability
● Can be customized to match different ceramic thicknesses, Cu layer thicknesses and surface treatment methods according to customer requirements
● Photovoltaic wind power
● Rail Transit
● Flexible grid transmission and distribution
● High-end white household appliances
● High-end industrial applications
File Size：360 KB