Zhejiang TC Ceramics Electronic Co., Ltd.
Shaoxing Dehui Semiconductor Materials Co., Ltd.
Add：No. 22, Sanjiang East Road, Doumen Street, Yuecheng District, Shaoxing City
DBC (Direct Copper Bonding) process is a method of directly bonding pure copper to ceramics. DBC-ZTA ceramic copper clad laminate is a product based on zirconium-doped alumina Al2O3 ceramics. Compared with DBC-Al2O3 ceramic copper clad laminate, it has longer service life and better reliability.
• ZTA ceramic substrate improves reliability through zirconium-doped Al2O3 ceramics
• Compared with DBC- Al2O3, it has higher reliability, and has more price advantage than AMB copper clad liner
• For use in the medium power output range
• Thermal conductivity of 26 W/m*K at 25°C
• CTE of 7.5x10-6/K over 40°C - 400°C temperature range
• Can carry large current, high current carrying capacity
• Can be customized to match different ceramic thickness, Cu layer thickness and surface treatment according to customer requirements
● white household appliances
● Electric Vehicles
● PV inverter
● Wind Turbines
● Frequency converter and uninterruptible power supply UPS
File Size：382 KB